Spring football and win/loss pridictions.....what say you

This is from a BYU fan:
london_josh - lincoln, CA
April 3, 2017 12:57 p.m.
Portland State - so an OL is good at throwing the discus, that’s relevant!

LSU - I don’t want to call the game this early on, win or lose let’s just hope that BYU gives them a game because I’m sure they’ll give BYU a game.

Utah - Questions with a new OC and QB, like the last games and I was wrong then, just win boys!

Wiscy - Tough end to the gauntlet, my guess is that we’re 2-2 after a loss, but I’d love a win.

USU - a massive amount of rebuilding would need to happen to make this a threat.

Boise - I think we win, it’s in Provo, that’s the trend. 4-2

Miss State - want a win, could get a win, I think it’s a loss. 4-3

East Carolina - should be a win 5-3

SJSU - win 6-3

Fresno - 7-3

UNLV - 8-3

UMass - 9-3

Hawaii - 10-3

That extra game makes a 10 win season look possible. Should be an exciting year. Of course the team up north will mock our November schedule while we mock their November record, overall BYU should wind up with some good games and some good wins. Tanner should be a TD factory during the 2nd half of the season.

http://byucougars.com/schedule/m-football

Me: I will go with out Road Record against good teams.
We play LSU in Houston, toss up
Utah at home, Sitake want’s this one more than any other, win
Wisc. at home, we are tough on the run, win
Miss State, at their place, loss

So I will give us 3 losses for the season, possibly 4 with a 10 win season. your thoughts

Just excited for the season to get going. Coaches are hungry and so are the players. The staff is way above average and I think their mindset is something we didn’t have under Bronco. Good change, healthy for the program. VB both men’s and women’s, track, x country, baseball, softball,
Women’s BB, rugby all have good to really good coaches.

Good predictions guys. I can see a 9-4 to a 10-3 season. Injuries and who is up or down is always hard to predict. That is why they play the games. Probably a W over Portland State, 1-0; LSU, we have a chance seeing all of the Bayeau Bengals drafted this weekend, I say a toss up. Possibly 2-0 or 1-1. Kilani and his boys just might beat the Utes with the game at home, but it could be a toss-up or a very close one, Whit is a good coach and knows how to beat his Alma Mater,Toss Up, 3-0, 2-1, or 1-2. Boise St. at home -W- 4-0, 3-1 or 2-2. Miss State, on the road, the Bulldogs will probably win a close one, 4-1, 3-2 or 2–3. Wis-loss, 4-2, 3-3 or 2–4. East Carolina, should be a W, 5-2, 4-3, 3-4. SJSU a W, 6-2, 5-3, 4-4. Fresno a W, 7-2, 6-3, 5-4. UNLV a W, 8-2, 7-3 or 6-4. USU a W, 9-2, 8-3, or 7-4; UMASS, could be tougher on the road, probably a win, but we might be upset, 10-3, 9-3 or 8-4. Hawaii-tough on the road, will we be worn out by game 13, close either way, 11-3, 10-4, or 9-4.

Good points, I agree with you. I also see you didn’t mention Men;s BBall. I think this coming season for Men’s BBall is either a good season or a real downer, third place if Mika isn’t back. With Mika and some added defense and a better Assistant Coach BYU could be 2nd in the WCC and might even win 22-26 and get into the NCAA. A real downer of a season could lead to the end for our HC.