Four star, jacob conover

two things: Jacob, from his highlight reel, looks to be the complete package. Strong arm, throws in tight places…a lot, wheels and excellent timing. This kid is rare at this age. Just hope the mission does not screw things up.

1. #18, the kid on the receiving end…Gunner Romney.
    https://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/high-school/recruiting/2017/06/08/gunner-romney-chandler-wolves-byu/382040001/

These two guys could be game changers for BYU. Ronmey will play with his brother, Baylor, one year before going on his mission. Which would correlate perfectly with Jacob’s time table and his mission. This is big big news.

Looks perfect to come in during Wilson’s senior year

The Deseret News has an article in today’s paper that shows what many of us already knew: BYU has had a tough time with its five and four-star recruits–not to mention the three stars as well. That said, I’m hoping that among our current crop of players and recruits at least two or three become superstars.

On another front, Boise State also signed a four-star quarterback with a list of offers from P5 schools. Here’s to hoping that he stinks it up.

Wilson has hardly impressed me so far. Crutchfield has my full attention. (this coming from a guy who has seen a few minutes of both players and not a coach, who spends 100s of hours evaluating their games.)

Yeh I remember your spring game comments. I’m mostly going by what others have said and I haven’t seen anyone so I really don’t have anything to base an opinion on. Fall will tell the story and I have to believe Sitake and company have enough pressure on them to play whoever gives them the best chance to win🤞