Why to you hate Trump?

Great points Aro. I really believe most of your points. Of course, we all have our own biases. But I really see a lot in your descriptions of Democrats. I have seen those descriptors over and over in people that I know well, am in some cases related to, or have met and discussed politics with on different occasions. But almost always your descriptors of Democrats come very close to what you have posted.

The reason why I think it’s important not to worry or care what a person earns and owns is because the is the right of an individual. To tell them they are evil for making too much money falls into the hands of democrats desire to take away Liberty. If someone is successful we should remember it’s because of liberty and not try to tear them down.

You paint a very simple picture that doesn’t really reflect reality.

I’m not going to detail the reasons because, as always, it is a pointless discussion.

It’s simple because it is true. Keep it simple stupid :slight_smile:

If this comment had any basis in fact I would continue the discussion but it is so contradictory and inaccurate that I don’t understand how you can believe it. It might have been true many decades ago but it simply is not the case today.

You really have no idea what is going on out there, do you.

Not only is it valid today, it’s as valid today as it was when The Lord revealed it to Moses on Mount Sinai. Because there is corruption around us doesn’t mean we throw away our values.

The reason why you shouldn’t care is because it represents a double standard. If it’s your person, then there is no way they can make too much money. If it is not the person you support, you can use it as a disqualify-er. It’s not a measuring stick that will be applied equally.

Well this topic was dead until this reply came in. I don’t even really remember what we were talking about but I am going to try to infer a little here.

Gavenman was talking about not worrying or caring what a person earns and owns because it is the “right” of an individual. He then went on to say something about being evil for making too much money and that if someone is successful we should remember it’s because of liberty and not try to tear them down.

I LOL’d on this one because the original topic subject was “why do you hate Trump?” and it had devolved into a debate. One only has to look at the two candidates for president (and no, there are not more than two as this is our political system currently) and look at how they made their money. They are both evil and they both “make” too much money. But according to Gavenman it’s because of liberty and we shouldn’t tear them down. That has to be one of the most hilarious things I’ve heard in a while.

In our world today, one only needs to observe and use common sense to conclude that most people who make lots of money do it in some deceitful or dishonest manner. They are cheating their fellow man in some way, shape or form, whether it is paying employees less than a fair salary, dishonest business practices, charging more than is necessary or fair for services, whatever it is… corruption is rampant. An honest, hardworking small business that is fair and treats others with respect and dignity just doesn’t survive in today’s world.

I don’t disagree with you how Hillary made her money through corruption. However, Trump built his business through capitalism utilizing prescribed laws to do so. So, exactly what is your beef with his way he built his business? That he built it too big?