What a new website

They told us they wanted to make it more up to date and be able to use the site on our phones… great PR from the “new” owners of the website…

Now look at it, it is the beginning of Fall camp for the Cougars and all I see is crickets chirping…

I looked and I think maybe one to four posts a week on this site… long gone are the days of the chattering of excited fans wanting to share their views and opinion…

They made the website more difficult to use, less friendly and as such pushed us long time fans off the site…

Great job Web team… of course you will not see any response from the new owners because they got what they wanted… a DEAD website…

Way to add to the preseason talk. You are more concerned about an easier format for mobile devices than the team? Is that why you don’t post about the football season? That old system was way past its prime.

You guys fight like Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau in Grumpy Old Men! :smiley: Website sucks…agreed. Fall Camp starting with lots to talk about…agreed. Go Cougs!!!

2 Likes

I know this may be hard for you KC, because we all know you think you know everything…

I work in the Programming field, I develop websites and client server applications… I have 25 years of knowledge in which to draw from when I develop new applications.

Do you have any of these qualifications KC?

Yes, the old website needed to be updated… because it was “old”, however…

There are various ways to update the website and use different templates, forms, etc. to enhance the website so that it is not difficult to use, user friendly and easy to track discussion threads.

these guys main objective was mobile apps (maybe because deal in that arena),at least that is what it appears to me to be their priority.

They failed to realize the golden rule of programming…“NEVER build something the user does not want nor like”.

Now we have lost Niel, Jim, even Scott G. does not post here much anymore… Why? because they don’t like the template being used.

There is another web developer who visited this site (sorry can’t remember his name) but he pretty much laid out their problem.

As for me not posting much… no sense in doing it, when all we have to do listen to your “Trusted” source… Right?

I mean how’s that Big 12 invite going? That no one else seems to have caught wind of.

Patience my friend, it’s all in good time.

Right on Floyd.

Hey Floyd: Even with the Mangum Miracle at Memorial this site still doesn’t get much more, if any more action. I guess when something is dead, it is dead.