Views vs Posts tells the story

Look at how many are viewing but not posting. I think this suggests that the layout of the board is not user friendly. Only a handful of people are posting. I don’t see why there would be a problem with implementing a network approach like the old board with some of the benefits of the new board. I think there would be far greater participation if the geeks running the site would listen to the actual participants. This kind of reminds me of the Obama administration unwillingness to listen to more than half of the people of the U.S.

1 Like

2 Likes

LOL!!!

Dude, change the face of the site or the numbers will actually go down. The customer is always right!

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just now liking, 13 days later.

That says a lot…

I forgot and cannot find it on this board. How does one post a new subject discussion?

Depends if you are conservative or liberal. As a liberal you click on the specific forum. There will be a tab stating new topic up at the top right of the screen.

If you are conservative, you log into the whitehouse website and ask if it’s okay to think for yourself with a new topic. Then, go to the Obamacare website and sign up for health insurance. You will be contacted by the IRS and audited. They will decide to either allow you to post your new topic or imprison you for 5 years. So, be careful what you post :slight_smile: