Uh oh it's happening all over again

Taysom can’t run either? Some say Taysom has lost a step. Rubbish. He’s lost 2 or 3 steps. So remind me again, why is Taysom Hill STILL the qb? Good grief, can byu ever get the best qb on the field? Just once? Without Hill getting injured last year we wouldn’t have even seen Tanner play yet. I think Ty knows that Mangum is the better qb of the 2, but he’s rewarding Taysom for sticking around for his senior year and probably promised him tge starting position from day 1. This makes 6 consecutive years that byu has played the hyped up, gritty qb with no arm. And my question is Why? What is going on? Taysom cannot throw worth crap. Never could, never will. Get over it already and get a real qb in the game!! Mangum is 10 times the qb that Taysom is, and probably just as fast, just like Munns was 10 times the qb riley, limp noodle, nelson was. Why is byu’s campus sitting directly in the middle of fantasy island? Wish I knew.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.