Supreme Court Justice Scalia is dead

No doubt Obama who only cares about is father’s dream of the U.S. Becoming communist will nominate a leftist who is pro communist. This should cause every person to shake and to prepare for the very worst if he’s allowed to do it by our weak Senate. This must be fought and delayed until January 21st, 2016.

This could literally divide the country and cause states to leave the union if he pushes for another extremely liberal judge. The time that has scared me began in April of 2015 and now I am beginnning to see how it will happen. In April of 2015, Obama and judges broke the covenant of marriage with God, which destroys the family, and he has continuously broken the covenant of freedom by presidential order. He has gone around the Constitution continuously. He declared with great pride that this country is no longer a Christian nation. We have broken the covenant of the God of this land. That covenant is "If you will worship the God of this land, who is Jesus Christ and keep his commandments, you will prosper in the land. Econommic growth has been 2% for 8 years now. Covenanent broken-you will not prosper. 19 trillion in debt. And the real scary one is the covenant of the Atonement. With the Atonement we have the Law of Justice and Mercy, which depends upon repentence. If you look at abortion and its evil, we have killed 50 million unborn in the last 40 years. History teaches a really sad lesson. How many Jews died in WWII? About 6 million give or take. Now, how many Germans died in WWII? About 6 million give or take. When you murder the innocent you reject the Atonement because you refuse to repent. The Law of Mercy is taken away and Justice is meeted out without mercy. Essentially it becomes and eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. If you don’t think that this is possible look at sunspot activity. A giant plasma wave just missed the earth in 2014. It was strong enough to destroy our electrical grid. In the first 90 seconds 90,000 would die, in just this country, as planes electrical systems fail and they fall from the sky. In the first winter 30 million could die from starvation or freezing to death. Why would we ever have to worry about North Korea or Iran and a high altitude nuclear detonation to destroy our grid. There is a reason they call it the great and dreadful day of the Lord. If this country does not repent as did Ninevah I am afraid the God of Heaven will bring this country to its knees. Watch what happens as out financial system comes crashing down. It is not too late yet but it is close, real close.
Jeff

If Obama tries to appoint a Supreme Court justice during the current Senate recess I predict assassination attempts on Obama and the new Justice. That will incite wrath amongst blacks and leftists and real division will usher in prophecies of internal warfare.
Whether we can turn around the people as the constitution hangs by a thread, who knows.