Rose's worst team?

just looking at Rose’s worst records.
This year, two years ago, or the first year…

This year only one notable win–Gonzaga at their place. Gonzaga has lost 5 games by a total of like 15 points so they’re not as bad as their record but won’t likely matter as the impression the fall from the top 25 has given is that they are not very good this year.
Two years ago actually went 14-9 but had wins against Stanford and Texas to earn a dance card. That team had two of the best assist makers in BYU history at the point, KC and Carlino…

Rose’s first year the recruits were still built for Cleveland’s teams with a just make do attitude…but still went dancing because the MWC was strong that year and the Cougs went on a tear to end the season.

This year will likely be a nice run to end the season too. But WCC is no MWC for 10 years ago and there are no possible good wins except for St Mary’s but their loss on the road to BYU makes them look bad too.

Personally I’d give the first team a bit of a pass. It wasn’t as much Rose’s team as this year’s or two year’s ago.

I’d say both teams were remarkable for their inconsistencies thus the horrible records. The hardest problems to fix are the inconsistent ones…I’d probably say two years ago was worse but only because they had more experience on the floor…This year’s inconsistency can be charged to freshman more than that team.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.