Looks like it's Wyoming

No one else was open to play us? Could be rather boring…But I will be watching!

and offering up the off base analysis too?

I can’t wait! :unamused:

I will offer my spot on analysis. At least I understand stats don’t tell the complete story. You have to know the rest of the story.

To all you BYU fans. Be careful what you say about Wyoming. They are a good football team. They have a great Coach, a great QB and a wonderful running back. They are well coached and they with come to play.
I am a devoted BYU fan and I hope they play well. Tanner grew up in my ward in Boise. I hope he has a great day against the Cowboys. The reason I say that Wyoming could be trouble, is because I have watched them play and I have been impressed.

I’m sure The game will be a good one. I’d rather be playing Alabama. Wyoming doesn’t excite many to watch. San Diegi would have been better and Boise a much better game to watch.

Are you kidding did you see yesterday game against Gators?
I rather forget playing in this San Diego Bowl game. Rematch with Boise would be better or play Utah again.

1 Like

cd: I agree with you but oh so boring. We play all those P-5 teams and get a former foe from our old conference. I am not sure that I even want to watch it. BORING! ESPN rules the roost.

That’s what I already said too…

Should be a good game, but for BYU there is not much upside here-playing a team from a conference you left for bigger and better things. I guess there is playing in San Diego as opposed to Boise Idaho. I good game would have been Navy or Stanford but will be watching none the less

Alabama would destroy BYU. Why would you want to watch that?

We’ve knocked off the big boys before. Alabama is a big name school. Wyoming isn’t.

I said, “anyone but Wyoming”, and what do we get? This is like wading up a sand hill. We leave the MWC and end up playing the 4th ranked MWC team in my opinion. What a reward for a stellar year in which we lost to four teams by a total of 8 points. I want to puke.

We played a near P 12 champion, an SEC team, embarrassed a Big 10 darling, Should of beat the little 10 upstart, I mean, really we have already played 5 bowl games this year and this is what we get…a $hit kicking turd from Laramie.

That is why I didn’t mentioned that school that we are facing. Losing to that school would be just like we lost to UVU Basketball Team. I don’t understand why MWC Champ was held at Laramie on a late cold frigid night over 7,000 elevation. It use to be at LV for the Conference Champ.

I hope the team doesn’t disrespect Wyoming the way you guys are. If they do they will lose. They’re a perennially bad team but their very good this year. I watched them take down Boise State, a team we couldn’t handle, and they looked impressive. I’ll be happy with a one point win.

1 Like

I think it will be a good game. It’s just Wyoming doesn’t excite many fans.

This is classic BYU big headedness in disrespecting the cowboys! It will take everything we have to win this game. Hour that the players/coaches don’t buy into this stuff.

Sr Burton: What is worse, playing the WYO Cowboys in the secondary P Bowl or adding Portland State to the 2017 home schedule plus UMass and one more patsy at home? So much for the P-5 schedule. I do wonder if Wisconsin will show up in Provo. If they do, will we get an afternoon game at home because the Badgers are in the Big 14 (10) or will we get another late nighter from our benefactor ESPN?

It is not disrespecting WYO, it is the disrespect we get after our stellar season and the schedule we played, with those four losses by 8 points. BYU surely is on the outside looking in.

1 Like

Well then, I agree with you GH.

1 Like

We could have beaten Boise State with Tanner Mangum in there.Not necessarily disrespecting Taysom, but he had seen his better days before the 2016 season. Tanner lost a year of eligibility for being sent in for victory formations against Michigan State.