Let’s Brain Storm: (The operative word is NEW)

Baylor is the school of the rapistt football players. They have been protected by the Texas politicians and the NCAA. BU should have received the death penalty like SMU. Notre Dame is the winner of the early history of college football, they have a built in legacy. TCU has little or no standards. I have been there several times. Their football program is a lot like Baylor’s with double standards for athletes. .

Once awhile thinking going back to that Cal vs John Elway Stanford The Big Game. What a classic game at the end along with one Stanford marching band member getting knocked down. Didn’t see that game while I was attending at BYU at that time.
I don’t know why we haven’t seen any lateral in our part but the way this season has “Gone Wrong” was ““TurnOvers”” has been bad.

Texas Coug

" BYU is the victim of the anti-Mormon agenda of the liberal left and the changed morality of society. "

Wow!!! Are we still playing the poor me victim instead of facing up to the fact that we are not keeping up with the changes in football, while those that we once were superior over, ( but now having made the necessary changes), have become, at least this season, superior over us.

I am supprised that you did not continue your victim sentence by mentioning the missionary program and honor code.

We must stop looking for excuses NOT to excell. We must instead, find ways we can make changes that will help us excell.

We must stop doing the things that use to work, but no longer does, and instead, find ways to excell with what is happening today in college football.

If we really believe that the world is prejudice against us and it is all the fault of the Liberals, than perhaps we should stop doing those things, or saying those things that make the (World) and those (Liberals) not like us.

Summary: Stop blaming others and stop finding excuses for why we are falling behind, and instead, make the necessary changes to keep up and perhaps, once again take the lead.

You’ll hear more of it when BB gets started. Those bigoted refs.

Ron: Txcoug provided reasons, not excuses. Big difference. All that rah-rah stuff you talk about doesn’t work in real football. Hey, I wish it did.

1 Like