Is anyone else annoyed with

Like I said, go to Apple Store and let them fix it for you. You might be surprise with some additional tip they may add to your device.

Well Floyd, I guess one suggestion I would make is try a different browser on your iPad and see if the same problem exists. I believe Chrome is available on iOS. If that works, then there must be some setting that has been enabled on your Safari browser.

One other thing to check. See if private browsing has been turn on. If it has, it will never keep you logged in (I believe).

Not sure how anything works on this Board. I am board with this board. It is not logical nor does it allow for all comments to be seen at the same time. A poor site as is now constituted. If it anin’t broke don’t fix it.

have you noticed the “Silence” from the webmaster lately?

Not sure they care what we think.

Floyd,

I have the same log in problem of that, which you speak.

I was told by my Verizon Tech, that the only way that I could change that situation was to call Mac and tell them the problem and only Mac can make the change.

I have not yet tried doing this. I always seem to have more important demands on my time so I continue to log in each time.

Ron