In Game Comments

Nice running by the freshman…

Even better! Now they are complaining about how many BYU fans are there! “Makes me want to throw up in my mouth” was one of the comments.

And now the message board fans have given up. I’ve seen too many BYU games to be comfortable at 21-10. This game is nowhere near over.

Me too, but Mangum is gaining momentum and the defense is lights out right now.

We have to enjoy it and live in the moment.

I’m enjoying it a lot more now . . . at the moment. :slightly_smiling_face:

Ugghhh… another PI

I’d rather they do that than get beat for a TD.

The defense got beat for a TD. Made it look way too easy for UA.

BYU needs a long, clock eating drive. Scoring isn’t as important as eating up about 7 or 8 minutes.

I Agree with you about the long drive for a T. Then another one.

Come on Mangum, that was a big play. Two bad throws on third and fourth down.

Why are we giving them hope?

Glad we didn’t punt, though. Or go for the really long field goal.

Should have run the ball twice. They haven’t stopped the run all night. We could have easily gotten 3 or 4 yards with two runs.

They look desperate, which is a good thing.

Tanner looks good. I am surprised but happy for him and the OL looks very good. Grimes has an A going so far. BYU is loaded at QB now. Also, Canada looks very good! I am eating crow and Floyd deserves some credit for his take on the Detmer situation because this is a different BYU team through 3 quarters. Hopefully wheels don’t come off.

The O-line looks great. The overall balance of the team, the play calling and everything looks good. I’m not sure Arizona is that good of a team but we will see.

Too early in the season to project but better than last season for sure.

He was talking about the clown. Are you their at the game :wink:

Games not over. We need a long drive now

He looks okay. Much better than last year, but that bar is really low. I still don’t have any faith that we can put up yards and points in a shootout. Arizona is not very good, but I think they will pull a couple of upsets in the Pac 12 this year.

No, I’m at home, “watching” on ESPN Gamecast. It’s a maddening way to “watch” a game.

Bogus holding call. Delayed until Canada made yards.

I really like our time of possession this game. Helps out the defense! Even if we lose, we’ll win TOP. Not that that’s the only goal, but compared to years past, it’s a good sign.