In game comments cal berkley game

It just reset. :51. It could happen, but it will be like Nixon’s shot against UTEP . . . We have to recover the onside kick, first.

[quote=“Sundance, post:38, topic:8059, full:true”]
Critch is headed elsewhere. Throw the two Freshmen it and get injured. [/quote]
Fixed it for you. :slight_smile:

I don’t care if he transfers. He has game experience. To tell you the truth, I would play Beau Hoge. He passed the best until he got injured last year, and he can run.

Doesnt matter-coaches won’t pull Mangum. BYU could have won this game. They were given opportunities but were inept. Guess i’ll be following BSU-They could go unbeaten. Geez-i can’t stand inept football-at home even ugh

I agree. I do have a question on that last run by Cal. Why don’t we have all 11 players sprint to the QB and stop him? Some of the DBs were creeping up but never got there. He wasn’t going to pass.

Where was Katoa in the 2nd half?

Good question

wasn’t that the plan all along? The FACT that Tanner cannot make a throw down field is the single reason why Cal stacked the middle and dared us to run. Good luck BYU but you won’t be beating many teams with this QB

It is easy to identify Tanner as a piece of the puzzle that is trying to fit in the wrong spot. But I am not upset with him. It is Sitake that is on the hot seat for a whole host of decisions. I will point out an obvious call on his part that hurt the team. BYU recruited that HS All-American kicker, Southam, and the kid can kick 50 plus yard field goals. Why on earth did Sitake go for it on 4th down from
The 34 yd line of Cal? Southam could make a 50-53 yd field goal! Why not see if he is still as good as he was in HS? He hit 19 field goals of more than 50 yards in Hs and BYU won’t let him kick? Seems like 3 pts was a big deal in a 21-18 loss! Just very questionable coaching all over the board and that doesn’t include the decision to leave Tanner in after the interception throw up pass deep in Cal territory.

Harmon said as much, shoot, in the 1st qtr. we should have taken the easy 3, instead we got nothing.

I still haven’t heard why Katoa didn’t play after his 2nd run. He sees the field better than Canada

I agree! Hope he isn’t hurt. But if so that would look better on the coaching decision not to play him. He is a better back than Canada.