Hello to Everyone

It might be time for you to post in the basketball, football or other threads… it’s been over a week since you introduced yourself.

Just beware of all the things that Russ mentioned… the things that “grasshopper” is delusional about or as Russ put it - “so many things just so wrong”.

You have been justly warned. :blush:

1 Like

It’s all good and healthy. We are all friends. Once football is over we get board even though we like basketball and some like volleyball.
I’m like Bill O’reilley. The No Spin Zone and just the facts. Some are into unprovable conspiracy theories. So, we debate. That’s all. As Jim said, come join us in the basketball forum :slight_smile:

Hi,

Yeah sure. I like football and basket ball but my favorite game is Cricket. You like Cricket or not?

I like the chocolate covered crickets the best :cold_sweat:

BYU doesn’t play cricket. Anyway, so what political or religious topic do you like to discuss the best???

It’s a club sport…
Brigham Young University Cricket Club

Hi,

This is sports club. Talk about only sports topic. No politics and religious topic. OK.

Well, actually, the Off-Topic section is for any topic including politics and religion. Whether you want to talk about it is up to you. But, you will see on the Off-Topic section many different subjects. Which is a good thing.

That’s right and that’s why it’s here. To cover other things.

Jeb spends 36 million in NH and gets 11% of the votes. Trump spends 3.4 million and gets 35% of the vote. The main scream media made a boat load off another Bush :slight_smile:

hi,

I think you are right. Tell me in your view who will be the next president?

It’s looking more like Trump. Cruz and a couple others will have to band their people together to stop him. But, for where we are as a country, a Democrat would be the worst thing again for the entire world.

hi,

I think Hillary is strong. What u think?

Her husband assaulted, raped women over many years from his time as governor of Arkansas through his 8 years as President. And what did Hillary do? She defended him by slandering the women. She’s very weak. And, she can easily and has been easily bribed by Wallstreet to find her run for President. So, I don’t know what you mean by “strong?”

He’s baiting you…

I am pretty sure sumitsharma is a troll.

Who starts off a post with “hi”?

Well, maybe it’s Hillary in drag :smile:
She wants to know whether to spend time campaigning in Utah or not. Or, find out about the weather if she ends up in the penitentiary there :angry:

Hi,

Mr. Jim i m not a troll and not bating anyone. We are just discussing politics. If your interested you are welcome otherwise you leave. OK

LOL!!! You got told :smile:

1 Like

Oh no… I’m going to miss out on this in depth political discussion between “sumitsharma” and “grasshopper”.

You don’t need to tell me to leave, I’d rather watch paint dry. LOL!

1 Like

He’s from India. They speak more kindly than we do. :slight_smile:

Hi,

Mr. Russ u r right. I am from New Delhi, India. We Indians are very kind hearted. Tell me your Country. Are you interested in politics?