Rudi (frustration), Ben_Clarke (Perhaps they were holding back some of their playbook), Roy (Hurricane), dew (Coach Kanlani & Ty did say we would not open the play book for Portland St.), Ben_Clarke (I am expecting the LSU game to be either rescheduled, relocated, or canceled all together). grasshopper (Players just seemed to be real hesitant on both sides of the ball).
Yes, they were holding back on the play book, not wanting to let LSU see anything that could be a great play coming from BYU , as both Kalani and Ty stated before the game. Yes the team played very hesitant on both sides of the ball. It had to be frustrating to have weapons in your playbook that you were not aloud to use due to (top secret).
I believe that the last time we scheduled a game vs. LSU we had to cancel for some reason. I hope we do not have to cancell or be cancelled by LSU this time.
Rather than have the game rescheduled, or cancelled again, I do hope that we can have it relocated. With LSU ranked #12 and BYU #43, perhaps LSU would be willing to give up on the Neutral site plan and play the game at BYU.
Perhaps BYU could kick in some extra cash to the LSU team for coming to Provo. Perhaps both teams could, if the game is played in Prove, kick into the disaster fund to help those in need in the Hurricane path.