Depth chart. Guys I think will have a big impact

Its a no brainer to say that Tanner Mangum will be the biggest impact player on the team and that puts the spot light squarely on our receivers. So I am going to say that Trinniman and Hifo, with their speed will get chunk yardage for us but for me the guys to watch are Tallon Shumway with his length and athleticism, Pututau and Balderree at Tightend will play big roles. and lastly Hall and Dye on short flanker type passes where a little dude can get lost.

Hall as a running back will have a big year. Squally is the starter but Hall is a yard machine.

All three of our LBers, Warner, Pau, and Bernard are are NFL guys, Kaufusi and Takitaki will keep QBs looking over their shoulder.

BYU says it is stronger in the secondary than ever but I just don’t know them well other than Hannemann. I will say that Warner at CB will have a big year.

Two guys you don’t even see on the depth chart are Chaz Ah You and Motekiai Langi…

You have to find room for Chaz Ah You

But the guy I am most excited to see:

6’7 410 lbs of BYU coming at you.

1 Like

I think Lake at CB showed some moments of brilliance last year. I expect to see him look even better this year. I’m excited about the defensive secondary.