Californication.....why we lost and will continue

really…

and who just beat the six best team in the country?

oh yea… Tanner Mangum…

I am the only one this week that backed both Tanner and Grimes…

what he naysayers?

You are kidding Right? Did you watch the game. Did you see the two desperate wounded ducks that should have been intercepted? I’ll go with Grimes and Mangum doing what he can do-ithrow short. Really 88 yards passing-a star is born

read my repossess…

there were no desperation lame duck passes, he was flushed out of the pocket and was still able to throw a tight spiral pass even after getting hit as he was throwing.

makes me wonder what game you watched.

Read.my repossess?-Not sure I can do that😉his tight wounded duck spiral went right through the dback’s hands. Throw it out of bounds

wrong…go back and look at everything I posted. I not only backed you up and I talked about what a disaster it would have been to switch QBs ahead of Wisc or Wash.

BTW, towards the end of the 3rd qtr. I watched the Badgers march the ball up the field for a score and said to myself, “Heres where the wheels come off, our starters are gassed and our 2nd’s are a real drop off” Kudos to our better conditioned Cougs… Historic.

Hornibrook threw 2 passes right into our guys hands…and we dropped em both…just sayin. with a :grinning:

you are correct, it was arrogant for me to say that.

I guess I got tired of seeing everyone bash tanner and the offense after the biggest true road game against. P5 team since 1984 and all these guys seem to want to do is piss and moan.

I watch and cheer for Boise State every week. They are so reminiscent of BYU in the 80’s it’s uncanny.

ByU out played BSU tonite. We also out penalized them as well.

I wouldn’t say we outplayed them but we definitely played well enough to win and the game plan going in was excellent. I wouldn’t have thought in a million years we’d hold them to such a low score and basically eliminate their big play offense. The only difference really was maturity. We panicked. They kept their cool until the bitter end.

Yup and Yup.