BYU weaknesses and strengths. start the discussion

BSCCougar,

I agree that my memory was a bit foggie and incorrect. I have read several article since that posting that indicated
that because of the broken leg in Mississippi, (DNP), Luke did not play in the Hawaiian game, nor did he play in the Liberty bowl game.

I apologized the the error to all that commented in another post. Again, I apologize for the mistake.

Ron

No problem Ron. I couldn’t remember, so I looked it up. Funny how we all remember things over time. :slight_smile:

I have to say the defense is what I am the most excited about. We could be like the Ravens when they won the Super Bowl meaning that it is our defense that will carry us. I think our offense will do pretty good, but they are definitely more of a wild card when compared to the defense. With Warner, Puau and Takitaki I feel like there will be several big plays made each game by our defense. Bernard will be missed but I think we have enough talent on our team that his duties will be picked up by someone else fairly effortlessly. I’m excited to travel down to Provo for the Utah and Wisconsin game. I’ve been talking some smack to my Ute fans up here in Wyoming telling them the streak ends at 6 so hopefully that is true.

the hit for Bernard will be felt throughout the year but with Hadley and Pulsifer BYU’s linebackers will be solid. I get a feeling that all the Bernard transfer talk was a gut reaction. His brother did not help the situation. When emotions settle down and Bernard looks at the options, he still has to wait out a year no matter if he stays or transfers. There is a lot of love on this team. Bernard is a big part of the team. Stay

Thanks Russ

Ron

1 Like