BYU vs. ECU... here we go

Tanner runs over to Ty after every mishap or every 4th down. That’s just weird. He needs to sit. He’s behaving like he’s back in high school.
When Ty win the Heisman Chow was upstairs, not on the field.

Exactly. It is weird. It’s like they have this strange conversation after an interception or a 3rd down incompletion or some other bad result. It’s like it is all about learning experiences… “I know Ty, if I had just thrown the ball to our guy instead of their guy, it would have worked” or “If I hadn’t thrown the ball 3 yards in front of that wide open receiver, we might have scored” and Ty responds “exactly Tanner! that is what we are trying to do here is complete passes to our team and score touchdowns”… “let’s try it again on the next series, it has been eight games now so we should be getting it soon”…

Weird…

Or, it might go like:

Tanner: Coach, I threw the ball at the right time but something got in the way and carried the ball the wrong way. I couldn’t quite see what it was. Did you? Do we have it on film?

Ty: I don’t think it was on the field. Something got in your eye and made it seem that way. You’re my guy and that won’t happen anymore. Just wipe your eyes before the snap next time.

:smile::smile::sweat_smile: hahahahahahah