BYU / Toledo 9/30/2016

I was there… it was a tie game and it felt like BYU won.

Wow, unbelievable. (about the current game)

So they went for 2 and GOT IT. Our D’s is done for the night. Now it is our turn again.

this is crazy…

the last one to score will win, hopefully it is BYU

2 Likes

Wow, they just showed that the 4th down play for Toledo was an illegal touch. The receiver was out of bounds prior to the catch.

Yeah, Kalani was hot. The ref missed that one.

That hard face mask on Jamal. You think that should be a Target? They should of Eject that defender.

I don’t want a field goal… I want a touchdown

I feel the exact same way.

Now I’m nervous. I wanted the touchdown… it’s more sure.

Well, that sure was an exciting 2nd half. Offense was much better, but what happened to our D? They’ve looked horrible the past two games.

Same here I want TD Too! Well, FG did it for us - WE WON!

1 Like

And, another close game AGAIN. CRAZY!

1 Like

That was fun. Bring back the WAC. Brought back memories of watching the blue and white network on the local uhf station.

1 Like

Yeah it was… or watching games in the RS room on the satellite

1 Like

Goodnight guys!

It’s always great to be a Cougar. Fun times!

You too Jim. It is fun to be a Cougar!

My wife always talks about how her dad would set up the satellite feed in the building on Saturdays so that he could watch the games with the family. I was lucky enough that we could barely pick up a station out of Victorville that played every Michael Landon tv show rerun and free BYU games. Nothing like Bonanza, followed by Little house, highway to heaven, with a BYU game to close out the afternoon.

1 Like

Sorry I wasn’t able to give you my expertise tonight. We laid to rest my brother-in-law. So, I watched the game late.

As I have always said, just score more points and we win :slight_smile: