BYU fans need to give Sitake, Detmer and Tuiaki 3 years. Just chill this season

I put my content in my post about BYU Football and needing patience here: http://www.beenbitten.com/byu-fans-need-give-sitake-detmer-tuiaki-3-years-just-chill-season/

Agree, 3 years. New staff has to get their schemes in and working and their own high school kids well into the program.

I agree they need 3 years. I disagree about the posts on cougarfan . Most people on this website have probably followed football their entire lives and are within bounds pretty objective in their perceptions. There are a few that seem unreasonable but I don’t think it’s realistic to lump them with the few. As for Mendenhall-I believe most thought he did a good job coaching BYU, JUST DON’T know that his personality with the media and alumni endeared him as the way Edwards and so far Sitake have gone out of their way for nearly every aspect of BYUfootball. I believe the fans will be fine-I just hope they fill the stadium.

Comparing Doman and Detmer is laughable. Detmer spent 13 years in the NFL and the last seven as a coach/player
Domin was an incredible option player and would’ve been good with Tayson hill on the team but that’s where the comparisons stop. Detmer, will always run a prostyle NFL type offense. And he is a master at reading and carving up defenses.
I agree that we should all give sitake and Detmer plenty of room to make mistakes but by the same token they have seniors running the offense at running back and quarterback and that makes a big difference