BSU and why we lost a completely winnable game

Stop teasing us with the Bevell stuff!! :slight_smile: And thanks for making me laugh with the “mutiny” reference. Too true actually.

Even if Wilson throws it into the stands, we may not have scored on the next play anyway. Our offense has just been a comedy of errors inside the red zone the last two weeks.

Bushman’s fumble was terrible, but his catch was one of the best we have seen in a few years. He and El Bakri do a lot of things our other players just CAN’T do, but both spend way more time sitting on the bench than they do on the field. They have extreme athleticism and physicality that I think is being totally wasted. Plus they and Wilson ARE FUN TO WATCH!!!

1 Like

Well, mighty Liberty High School just put 60 on UMass, and NMSU is another bye week, so we get our 6 wins.

I heard Fesi Sitake went to Wilson, put both hands around his helmet and had a talk with him… So maybe, the Wilson was saying “at the time” it never crossed his mind… but later was tatooed by Fesi to throw the ball away “quickly”.

I thought Shumway catch on the drive after the Boise State turnover was pretty cool looking as well.

1 Like

I personally love to see L Bakare in front of Canada or Hadley. With Wilson rolling out and a blocking TE releasing but who am I

Wasn’t he (El Bakri) out with injury for a long time? I think this was his first game back.

Yes fish, “throw ir now,” REPEAT, REPEAT.