I just made a comment at DN on that article.
1. No - if Craig Thompson is still around.
2. Former President Cecil Samuelsson, Tom Holmoe and BOT want exposer for the LDS Church and they got it.
3. If we don't get a new espn contract or join to better tv network. Then form a new league of our own - part MWC, AAC and Big 12 leftovers (if OU, OSU and Texas leave)
4. 80,000 - add a retractable dome incase of Lightning Storm or any Bad Storm. We still want to show our beautiful mountain to tv audience.
5. Basketball Darling - WCC Belongs to Zags and Gaels. MWC - why go back to Thomas Mack Center for conference Championship? We form our new League then host at the Pepsi Center in Denver.