And, it's Trump! Good job Utah!

Amazing election! Strangest of all time! Let’s see those conservative justices now on the Supreme Court!

1 Like

I can’t believe it happened. Of course he lost in our stupid state…

Yep! Stupid people if California.

Scott, you live in that state. You said we are Utard? We almost pulled it off getting Hilary Clinton to 3rd place if McMullin had 2nd place. So close. :smile:
My 15 yr old son said at least we got the idiot and not the devil at the White House.

1 Like

Close to the beach. But we pay for the beach property and the idiots.
Did you listen to the devil’s speech today? She actually tried to quote scripture at the end. I just cracked up laughing.

What the government bible? Whatever!

If you think Trump is going to follow through with appointing conservative judges, your gullible.

Trump has been a life long Democrat most of his life, only to run as a republican because it was the easier of two roads.

I fear for our country, because the people decided that the best two choices for President was Trump and Hillary.

when there many far superior candidates running.

The America I knew and loved is now circling the toilet bowl… I am just waiting for the Lord to push the lever down…

Your assuming a lot of things. For one, you think he is waiting for someone to attack the US. Not! You should be looking at Irael for that for His second coming.
As far as Trump, you assume too much. Reagan too was a life long Democrat before entering politics. People change as they age. I think soon enough we will know.
I do know we had no chance whatsoever with Hillary. And I know no other candidate would have won Michigan, Pennsylvania and so on.

1 Like

still laughing…

America has spoken and now we have to come together as Americans and heal our divisions.
How is it that a bombastic loose canon would run against the establishment republicans and democrats and defeat both parties? The simple answer is that Trump said if from the get go…“All of these politicians are bought and paid for and do little for will of the people”
We are tired of government overreach, Federalism, that forces by executive action things like Obamacare. This election was all about bigger and bigger government and how it just weighs all Americans down and thank goodness we had to the right to vote to right the ship and drain the swamp.
I hope and pray that we can all work together and make America great again.

1 Like

I find the idea that we all will work together. You know the democrats won’t do any such thing. They think the election was again stolen. Republican congress has to do everything to move the ball to the right. Far right!